2009年10月10日土曜日

Death and Funerals

1. I have not American friend. If I have American friend, when their Grandmother died I will not be able surely to do anything. Because it is not an American, it is same even for the Japanese. I have not attended in the funeral of Japan and the United States funeral. I attended in wamuzuri-sennsei’s funeral.

2. a. Why are Japanese designer label crazy? Why is what you wear so important?
- I do not understand either. I do not worry about the label of the brand. If it likes the price and the design, I buy it . If it is famouse brand. But usually famouse brand's clothes are expensive!! (* ̄□ ̄* ; So, I can not buy those....o(TヘTo)
b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?
- I am sorry. I can not understand meaning. m(*- -*)m





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿