2009年12月10日木曜日

Class #8 Weddings

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive,
do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?

To be sure, Japanese wedding are expensive.
But I do not think having a massive wedding. I want to having small wedding.
Because it is best for me.

2. What do you think about eloping?
Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?

It is the very romantic tale.
But I do not want to do. If I will marring,I want to approve of our marring.

3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?

I have never thought about having a wedding in a foreign country.
Because it is very expensive for me, our friends and our relatives.
I want to go to Hawaii to honeymoon!!

4.What is your ideal wedding?

My ideal wedding is a small wedding at the curch.

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day?
Why is that important?

I will absolutery wear white wedding dress !!
White wedding dress is yearning for me.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding?
What was your impression?

No, I have never been to a foreiner's wedding.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!You say you want to wear white wedding dress!I agree with you, but I also want to wear kimono. It's so beautiful, isn't it?
    Also, I want to have a massive wedding and invite many people. Your idea and mine is somewhat differ.

    返信削除
  2. Hi!
    I want to have small weding too~! I want to spend these money for honeymoon^^

    返信削除
  3. Kamen Rider Mo-ri-
    Thank you for your comment.
    I forgot kimono...
    I wear it too.

    返信削除
  4. to ringo-mikan
    Thank you for your comment.
    I want to go somewhere with my love husband.
    And I spend happy time in there.

    返信削除
  5. Hello!
    I agree with you.
    I also would like to hold a small wedding.

    返信削除