2009年12月9日水曜日

Class #7 Superstitions

1.Do you think it is important to talk about superstitions in cross culture communication class? Why?

I think it is important too, because we don't know about different culuture's surestitions.

2.Is communication affected by superstitions?

Yes, communication is affected by superstitions.
Sometimes I exchange for foreigner, it happen.

3.Do you believe in superstitions? If yes, what superstitions do you believe?Why do you do, use, or believe in them?

Yes, I believe some superstitions.
It is " Don't stop the car number 4 and 9.
4 and 9 is unlucky numbers!! 4 remind death. 9 remind pain.
So, Japanese parking has not the number 4 and 9.








8 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!! I agree with your opinion.
    I believe some superstitions, too.
    I am interested in Superstitions all over the world!!

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!
    I know 4 and 9 number have wrong means in Japan. But I didn't notice parking have not these number in Japan!!!wow I think that's cool.

    返信削除
  3. Hello.
    Your opinion very good.
    But, I don't believe superstitions.
    I'm sorry.

    返信削除
  4. To Yuu
    Thank you for your comment.
    I want to know supersutitions all over the world too!!

    返信削除
  5. To funyanko-nyan-nyan
    Thank you for your comment.
    Some parking have number 4 and 9...
    But almost all parking haven't that numbers.

    返信削除
  6. To hkr
    Thank you for your comment.
    Why are not believe supersutitons??

    返信削除
  7. Hi!!
    I think so too No1 ansewer.
    I want to learn another supersutitions, because supersutitinos is one of culture.
    I believe 4 and 9 is connect died and pain!

    返信削除
  8. Hello^^
    I belive some superstitions. The number 4 and 9 is bad in Japan. I think so too.

    返信削除